At the PCO’s Module you can Create and Organize the Project Change Orders and send Proposals for the same. You can log separately all the Proposals from your Subcontractors and send a final one to the Architect. You will always know which Change Orders were approved and when to take action on the outstanding ones.
- Assign Specification Numbers & Titles to each PCO
- Assign Subcontractors or Material Suppliers
- Create PCO Cycles
- Enter Sent/Received dates and upload files for each Cycle
- Assign PCO Status (Draft, APP, R&R, REJ, etc)
- Create PCO Transmittals
- Email the Transmittals and the Files straight from the module
- Create Transmittal Logs sorted by PCO Status, Specification Number, PCO Name etc.